courageous

banner

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Still no baby!

I just received a call from the caseworker. She talked to staff at the hospital and this poor girl still has not delivered this baby. It sounds like she is still in a lot of pain. They induced her orally which I have never heard of before so I don't know the normal progression of it. I've had 5 inducements and they all ran the same course and I was never still in labor on the third day.

Please pray for her. Pray for God to give her comfort and ease from the pain. Pray for her labor to progress. I do not believe she will leave until she has the baby.

Please pray for the baby. Pray he is safe and sound from all of this.

Also, think about what you say to others about this. I have been thinking myself about the doubts or fears I think or speak. I believe so much in the spoken word and I wonder when I update or get a call from someone what they go and say to someone else. If it is not positive or if it is expressing doubts and fear that is not of God and I just ask that we try to keep a postitive note on anything spoken out loud. I am trying that just with the kids and how I tell them to do something. Let's keep this about the Lord and the wonderful work he has done in creating this baby and the blessings that will come once the baby is born. Yes, pray for the concerns but I have received some doubts in the form of my pregnancy and how will I fly and how will she ever have the baby this way, and that she probably changed her mind since there is no news, etc. As soon as I hear these things I cry out to God to not let these get a foothold on anything to do with this birth. I pray for him to bind the doubts and fears and cast them far away. I pray for His work to be done only and for His will. Amen!

1 comment:

Laura Lu said...

Oh wow...bless her heart. Glad you got another update. Praying!