1 week and 4 days to D-day and I don't have any sign. I know that doesn't mean anything. It could happen at any time anyway. I do have lots of contractions. Lots and lots of them. Sometimes they are quite intense but they always stay the same and I've had them for 3-4 months. They are increasing in number though. In just one day our family will change forever. Have any of you thought about that right before birth? It is amazing to me that we'll be who we are but with one more little one. In one day's time I will be nursing, getting up in the night, buckling in a baby car seat, changing diapers, kissing an incredibly sweet-smelling, soft face. All in one day's time our life will change forever.
Last night as I was up and down to the bathroom I was hoping to go in to labor but of course here I am still pregnant. But, I was thinking a bit panicky what if I did and it was a girl?!? I don't have a name yet! I usually have one by now that is definitely it. I have some ideas: Abigail, Hannah, Lena Mae, Liesel, but nothing that just says this is her name. Any ideas, anyone? We do like to name each child with a different letter. So, J, E, I, C, R, G, and M are taken.
God Bless and have a good day.
I'll check in to let you know what is happening!

3 comments:
Your list looks great. Hannah sure is a nice name. :) Praying for you as you wait for labor to begin. Rejoicing in the Lord's goodness in your life as He continues to carry you through. Blessings~ Shelly
I hope all goes well for you for the birth of your new baby. So you need some ideas for names. Here are just a few Ashlynn, Bethany, Matthew. Nickolas. I have alot but here a few. Good luck I will be waiting to hear the news of you wonderful baby. God Bless You All.
Judy
Leisel!!!!! is so amazing if you don't name her that I will just scream!!! LOL But in order to be a "real" home school family you should have an Abigail or Hannah, but live on the wild side :)
I truly love the name Violet as well and I see you nave no V names yet. But on a serious note I will be praying for you as you wait for this little one. The last few days always drove me near crazy.
Post a Comment