I haven't gotten the call yet that she had the baby but I didn't really expect it yet. I was hoping for an update of some sort but I'm sure the caseworker isn't going to bother a mom in labor so she can update me:) The caseworker wasn't going to be there for the labor. If her mom couldn't be there then birth mom wanted to do it alone. Pray for her.
Praise that my sick kid seems much better. He learned to pump on a swing tonight and was really going to town on the swing set. Praise for the peaches canned, lawn mowed, laundry done, trees watered and weeds killed and a clean kitchen right now:)
Pray for a restful night and day tomorrow. I was so exhausted today and emotional.
Praise that it looks like North Dakota processes the papers within 24 hours usually. That was good news from our social worker here.
I hope to update in the morning with the news!!! That is if my computer will cooperate. I tried to check it this morning and my connection wouldn't let me.

1 comment:
Praying for you all!
Post a Comment