Ug! I lost this post. Here it goes again but a little shorter or not. The tests are still not showing what is causing the bleeding in Isaac's intestine. The color of the blood in his stools tells them it was lower down so they gave him a barium enema and took X-rays but with no noticable areas that are a problem. Our doctor talked to a pediatric gastroenterologist and he suggested another option. Tomorrow he may be injected with a dye in his veins and more pictures taken. We're praying for answers to the problem. He was alert and happy when I got there this afternoon. He tired out and by early evening was real tired. They injected him with iron in his IV tonight to try to raise his hemoglobin and iron counts. So far they have stayed the same. He can come home tomorrow afternoon I suppose unless they find something in this test and need to treat it. I'm not sure what will happen if it is this area. He enjoys playing with his Secret Agent legos, watching movies and being waited on by so many people. Pray for Kevin who is just so tired and coughing quite a bit. We are so thankful he can take the time off to be there with Isaac.
We praise God for that. Praise God for friends who visited today and a niece who did last night. Praise God for the fluids Isaac got that helped him look so much better and feel better. Praise God for the many meals from my mom and friends for the kids at home. Praise God for all the prayers and calls of support we have gotten. Praise God for the care Isaac is receiving. We feel a peace about his care right now and have been relying on the Lord for strength. Praise God for kids who slept most of the night without coughing and that hardly coughed during the day. It is getting better for everyone!!! I'm still concerned for Isaac and what will happen next but when it tries to overtake me and give an anxiousness I'm learning to stop and pray for peace first and then for God to help take the burden because he is in control of the outcome. It's hard to remember that at night when I think of it the most. Thanks again for your care in reading this and thinking of us. God be with you.

1 comment:
Praying for your fam!! Blessings, Shelly
Post a Comment