courageous

banner

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's so unstable...

If I write this down here maybe it will be remembered. Yesterday, we ended up at Kevin's parents for awhile. Kevin took one kid to combine with Grandpa. He'd been begging to for a long time. The others were wandering the house, eating up the peanuts and little ones were coloring eventually. Gideon had a crayon with loose paper on it. You know, when a new crayon's paper will come completely off, it's kind of neat. Anyway, he say, "Grandma, the paper on this crayon is so......(huge pause).......unstable!" Isn't that adorable. I just loved it and now have repeated it at least four times. Where do they come up with these words?

Thanks Kim for the website. I checked it out and am going to check more into it. Thanks also Jen for the website info on intolerances versus allergies. I spend a bit of time researching on the computer lately. It's a world of information. I just ordered two cookbooks from Amazon.com. One was only 33 cents. ($3.99) shipping. It is called something like the No wheat, no corn, no peanuts, no eggs, no sugar, no yeast cookbook. Another one was called a similar name. Isaac can't wait for them to come. He's hoping for some different taste sensations. His chicken soup turned out to be carrot soup, was kind of blah tonight without noodles or crackers in it.

No comments: