courageous

banner

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sweet baby...

I have been trying to upload this picture of Lena for two weeks. She found her thumb one Monday and it is so sweet. It has been a blessing. It keeps her from her 2 am feeding, it will comfort her a little longer. She gets up to eat around 6 a.m. and then back to sleep. She is such a good, good baby. She rarely gives us a fuss. I guess I'll try another day. It has rejected me about 9 times now.

Isaac is much the same. Tired would most describe him. We haven't seen any significant energy changes with the iron infusions but I imagine it will take awhile. The cough keeps him up most of the night too. We still having the bleeding issue. We are considering taking him to Rochester. We hear they won't let him go until they find out the problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The iron always takes a while, I would say about two weeks to really feel better. Have they considered a blood transfusion? That has much faster results. Like you feel better when you leave the hospital!!!!I cannot imagine how ikky he feels, the lowest mine has ever been is 7.4 and I felt awful and my brain was so foggy!!! I pray for strength and healing for you sweet boy.