courageous

banner

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Three Sons

Today, Isaac is doing fairly well. He again put in a fair amount of liquids and felt good most of the day. He didn't have a "stomach" ache until evening. I say "stomach" like that because it really is more is large intestine that gives him the pains, it just feels like a stomach ache. He played computer, watched the new Narnia movie again, Prince Caspian. I like it but I agree with other people who have said the first was better. Prince Caspian was much more violent! Still, it was a good theme, we can try to do things on our own without God but it doesn't usually work out so well.

I cleaned out Lena's closet of all the newborn baby clothes and size 3-6 months. She is officially 6-9 month clothes now. I also packed away the baby boy clothes that took up a good portion of her closet and dresser. It was sad to think of the "might have been" but also I know God is taking us down a different road right now. I still have hope that adoption will be a part of our future but God has told us "not right now". I am so thankful for Lena. She gives me that extra boost when I am down. She's so perfect and sweet and when I talk to her she smiles the most beautiful smile. She really give the whole house a peace. I praise God for giving her to us at this time.

No comments: