I tried updating Tuesday but updating on Isaac was getting to be so painful. I already write down every ounce, every BM, every everything that I decided to take a break from it. For two days I didn't write about it on here or on paper. Yesterday was a wonderful day for Isaac. He was able to take in more than any day previous and I think he could tell the difference. He had more energy for longer. He is improving in many little ways. We see less blood in his BM's (Oh, what a praise to the Lord), less pain with the BM's and after them, and a general feeling of everything is going well. Nighttime is still the worst for Kevin and I, especially me. Each morning dawns bright and shining and full of hope but with the night comes the fear and anxiety. I am working through it with lots of prayer! We are incredibly blessed with the prayers others are offering up for Isaac and we are thankful. Whenever I tell him of someones call saying they give him a hug or are praying for him, he smiles and feels encouraged.
Again, through the Lord's guidance and leading some neat things have happened. We have received bags of apples and carrots and celery. A strainer for the juiced carrots, more yogurt, a gift certificate to buy more carrots and apples from Wal-mart, plus more. It is amazing to us and humbling. When we got the juicer Kevin planned to send those people money for it but then we got another care package with the exact amount of money he was going to send to them and that answered it for him, he was going to have to accept this as what the Lord intended, God meeting our needs again!!!
These are things we are praying for with Isaac now; to see the blood in his BM's gone, to see less pain with them, for God to continue the healing process in his intestines and for Isaac's body to absorb his nutrients to give him more energy and wellness. Thanks again for thinking and praying for him and our family during this time. God has been doing mighty things in our hearts and in our lives through all these things so we can only give God the glory right now.

2 comments:
I haven't read all of the old posts about Isaac, but has he been tested for Celiac's Disease? My two year-old was just diagnosed, so we all went gluten-free, and now he's a new child.
Hi Donna,
Yes, we've had him tested twice and that hasn't been the problem but thanks for the input. He's was actually gluten free for 5 weeks awhile ago and we did see huge improvement but then a decline happened so he remains a mystery. A mystery God is helping us uncover.
Post a Comment