Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Monday, December 29, 2008
OK, so the title didn't fit...
I tried to upload a picture of my three boys and hence the title of my last post. It didn't work and I didn't change the title :) Sorry to confuse anyone. Today was a more difficult day for me and Isaac would say for him too. His spirits are down. He's tired of his "diet" but with the latest flare-up we are going it slow and adding foods one at a time. We are listening to his body more closely. He did eat more than usual and after the initial upset in the morning went on to correct 4 math lessons and complete all his other school, play legos, watch Prince Caspian again and stay up until almost 9 p.m. His only BM today had changed some so that was encouraging in a way. The blood is still there. We are seeing less BM's though and that is a great praise. This week we even saw several where there was no blood at all that we could see and that just isn't normal. Keep the prayers coming because I am positive God has healing planned for this kid. It may take time but he is working, we can see it! I say it was a difficult day for me because I used to give Isaac pep talks a couple times a day and now it has increased to more than 10. I turned to God's word a few more times today for counsel and that helped "calm" me. If he was my only child this would be so much easier but I have 7 others who need me. If I could find a live-in maid/cook for a time I would have it made plus maybe she could do math and English too. We will get through this and be stronger for it. Someone said that soon I will just barely sway in the wind. Please pray for strength. This is getting harder than I anticipated. Isaac needs prayer to keep up his spirits. I have quoted him the verse "A cheerful heart is good medicine but a broken spirit dries up the bones." He's not so appreciative of that when all he wants to do is eat everything. I keep reminding him of the goal: good health without pain. Thank you for your prayers! God Bless You for thinking of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment