The baby room was finished just a few minutes ago. Kevin came home and did the finishing touch. I painted the whole thing and he had to do the top part next to the ceiling. I always, always get paint on the ceiling so that has become his job in the painting process. Once it is dry I can start putting baby things in there. I vacuumed it twice and will vacuum it some more before bringing baby home. I am afraid it doesn't get done as often as it should to stay really clean. It is a good feeling to have that done.
I am looking for a crib or two. Like-new since ours are about 20 years old and more and are looking a bit shabby and need some extra tweaking to get together now. If you happened to know anyone with one child or two and maybe twins and had a newer crib I would be willing to purchase it from them for some cost, after seeing them. I will be able to rummage sale in Wahpeton on Friday morning some so I am praying God will lead me to this particular item and maybe a newer bumper pad set for a boy. A prayer request for anyone looking for something specific. Kevin doesn't really understand the new crib thing. I told him it was a woman thing and he couldn't understand it because he's a man and wants to fix anything and make it work even if it means using chicken wire. As long as it works it doesn't matter what it looks like or if someone gets hurt crawling under the thing! Right? Can anyone relate to this?

1 comment:
We have a perfect condition crib bedding set. Main color is light blue, then yellows and then bits of all the pastels. I used it for a girl, but had the walls painted lilac to pull out that tiny piece of color. It has alphabet on it and some bears (I think). Very nice, comforter, bumper, diaper stacker, sheet, dust ruffle, etc.
Sorry .... no cribs! ... we're still using ours. :)
email me if you want. Take Care. robertsfamily@mlgc.com
Post a Comment