OK, so I'm not buying lots of stuff but I went to town for groceries and closet organizer baskets for kids closets. I found this blanket and Gideon saw the puppy to match and wanted it too so it will be his gift to the baby. It is fun to know the sex of the baby we are adopting. I kind of wish I knew what we were having. I'd already bought 2 blue crib sheets, blue receiving blankets and blue onesies to have while we are there and that's it so I haven't gone overboard but it is so fun to know and buy these adorable things. I am nesting. I haven't mustered the get everything cleaned up nesting but washing up the boy things we have and getting the bassinet ready nesting. My spurts of energy are getting smaller each day. I am feeling quite large and I guess I am getting ready to have this baby, less than 7 weeks to go. The basement is a disaster so if anyone comes to visit us and the baby or babies you'll be forbidden from there unless I can by some miracle get it looking presentable. I know, I'll just shove it all back from where I've dug it out from. Then I can breath easier down there if I can't see it!!!! Please do come visit though, I didn't mean to sound so forbidding. The upstairs is tolerable:)
Has anyone bought carpet lately? Wow! $500-600 for one room. I guess new carpet in the baby room is out of the question. Unless someone out there has a like-new carpet piece 15' by 12'. I'll just vacuum a ton before they are born. Kevin is home working some on the little girls room. It has quite a ways to go but will be so cute when it is done, purple, lavendar and a splash of pink for Riah. Well, I'll keep updating as I know things. No phone calls or emails about the baby this week. I am thinking of calling the case worker tomorrow just to talk and touch base. God Bless and have a good weekend!
Has anyone bought carpet lately? Wow! $500-600 for one room. I guess new carpet in the baby room is out of the question. Unless someone out there has a like-new carpet piece 15' by 12'. I'll just vacuum a ton before they are born. Kevin is home working some on the little girls room. It has quite a ways to go but will be so cute when it is done, purple, lavendar and a splash of pink for Riah. Well, I'll keep updating as I know things. No phone calls or emails about the baby this week. I am thinking of calling the case worker tomorrow just to talk and touch base. God Bless and have a good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment