Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
NWA will let me fly!
I called Northwest Airlines and if you are within 30 days of your due date they will let you fly with a doctor's note saying it doesn't pose a risk for you to fly. The note has to be no more than 72 hours before your flight. If birth mom is induced on the 6th I'm pretty sure I could fly down there at least. If everything goes real fast down there maybe I'll find a doctor in Georgia to sign a slip so I could fly home, if I'm not showing any signs of labor. Something to be praying for. God is in control of it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay!!! So glad to hear that everything seems to be falling into place! We are praying it continues to go smoothly!
Blessings
Erin
Way to go NWA. I hope all goes well and you return home in good time.
Steph...this is so a God story, He will be in the very details of getting you there and back! We'll pray for you guys! I'm so excited to watch this unfold. I sure hope you can fly home, because I want to be at that airport! :)
Post a Comment