Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Not such a good idea!
OK, so painting the baby room myself wasn't such a good idea. I could hardly sleep last night. All my muscles were sore from using that roller and the up and down you do with painting! I have been quite tired today. I think my last 5 1/2 weeks I'll take it a bit more easy than that. Good thing my husband is having the chickens butchered at a butcher shop after all. I was feeling up to it last week but next week I might not have much stamina for 50 of them. He doesn't like to butcher, I do somewhat. It's "fun" at first and the last 15 or so get tedious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment