courageous

banner

Monday, July 14, 2008

Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow

I've been singing the Doxology this week. God has been very good to our family particularly with regards to the adoption. We can see Him helping set it all up so we can leave and go pick up our newest bundle of joy! Join me in praising God for His wonderful blessings.
1. A like-new car seat used only with one child! We now have two car seats.
2. We had an additional $5,000 given towards our adoption!!!!
3. An offer of a swing, bassinet and bouncy seat from someone at church. We had one of each of these except we didn't have any bouncy seats!!
4. An offer of a book on nursing multiples, a boppi thingy to wear to nurse them and a breast pump!
5. An offer to take all the children. Only five will go but how wonderful to not have to figure out what to do each week. I was planning in 5 day increments and it was getting challenging. My mom will take the other two and bring them over here to take care of animals and do gardening duties. Much lighter load for my oldest which is a huge blessing for her and us. I didn't want her to make meals for all of them for that long. Now I don't have to plan meals for the entire time I am gone. That should have it's own number!!!!
6. Our midwife knows someone where the baby is due and is calling to find a midwife there and maybe a place for us to stay! This person goes to a Baptist church there and I was looking at Baptist churches but there were 115 of them so didn't know where to start.

Is that not an amazing list to have happened all in one week! Our God is an Awesome God, He reigns on Heaven and Earth. With wisdom, power and love Our God is an Awesome God.

1 comment:

Laura Lu said...

Hey we have an extra swing and bouncy seats if you want them.

I LOVE how God is working out all of the little details for you! Praise the LORD!!!!