courageous

banner

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Hi, have you all had a good Christmas? Christmas with kids is always a good time. We have been enjoying our day staying at home. We had Christmas Eve at my mom's last night and today we played and had a hayride and are now going to eat a Christmas dinner of roast pork, potatoes, green bean casserole, fruit salad, etc. Mmmm. I love to eat. Last night after the kids were done opening presents and running around and playing with cousins I was sitting there with my stash of presents unopened and all I could think of is "I don't want to open these. I would rather have a baby/child right now than these presents." I appreciate my mom's thoughtfulness but that was what I was thinking. Sometimes the desire for a child is so great that Kevin and I wonder what else we can do to make it happen. So, tomorrow when Kevin goes back to work and the kids play with their new things I'll be in prayer for this baby due in January and for the grants that I will be applying for. Merry Christmas and Blessings from the Blazek family.




2 comments:

Lulu said...

Now that is one very beautiful family. I think you need to add that to your adoption stuff. Very sharp, those guys. And what beautiful girls. We had all matchy matchy kids and can you believe didn't get a pic?!?! ARGH!

Merry Christmas! Praying for you!

Is Eight Enough? said...

What a beautiful family!! I keep waiting with bated breath to see where God is leading you!!!