courageous

banner

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Letters!

I absolutely love Christmas letters and pictures. Sometimes I get only a picture and no news but I'll forgive you. Writing a letter is a highlight of my year. This year I took a step back and decided not to include every little thing we did. I let the kids and Kevin have most of the letter. I wrote a bit and now I'm thinking "I forgot this" and "I forgot that" but overall it is still newsy enough. When I get the mail I open the Christmas cards while driving down the driveway making my 14 year old nervous and asking if she can hold them for me until we get home.

Today was Program practice and I guess you'd say I'm in charge of the Church Christmas program which is tomorrow night. Some minor adjustments and maybe a major one since the main character wasn't there today. I'm letting go of that too and saying it will turn out how it will with 33 kids involved and it will be really good. I'm a bit excited for it actually. I do hope I sleep tonight and don't think of too may things that will have to be done for tomorrow. But, my chicken is still cooking and will need quite a bit. How to get it all done in a day is really beyond me sometimes. Blessings. I'll leave you with the title of the Christmas Play:
His Yoke is Easy

No comments: