Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Thursday, December 27, 2007
To Justine in Canada
Hi to Justine in Canada who is waiting for a referral of two little girls from Ethiopia to add to her already six boys http://sixboysandalittlelady.blogspot.com. I tried and tried to post and it won't work so I'm hoping you take a look here sometime. I think it is wonderful how your brother reacted. Very encouraging when you don't always feel supported in your "alternate" lifestyle. Sounds like some exciting things are happening in Canada. That's what happens when people actually get up and "do" something! Also exciting to get to be on TV. Did it air already? Was it a positive piece? My computer would never let me watch it. Well, I just wanted to say keep up the good work and staying close to the Lord. I will pray for your referral to come soon. The waiting is the worst of all. Love from Steph and crew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Steph!!
I got your note - it was so wild to see it on your blog! And yes, I check your blog daily! I took your comment and cut and pasted it to my blog. Thank you for your kindness and your support!! I will give you another link where you can probably watch the broadcast. It was working today. By Friday I think it might be gone.
This is a link to the video:
http://www.cbc.ca/clips/mov/barton-adopt-071223.mov
Let me know if it works!
mum2boys@telus.net
Blessings, Justine
Post a Comment