We went to the airport and saw Laura from steppingoutoftheboat.blogspot.com come home with her new baby boy Hudson. Her husband and girls were there along with her sisters, parents and some church friends. Kevin and I and two girls and the Queen were there too to witness this wonderful blessing of God finding them a baby. He was passed around all over the place. It really makes me anxious for the same things to happen to me:)
Now, I know that the baby girl waiting to be born January 25th might not end up ours but I have named her if she is ours but my hubby isn't with me on this name. I have always found THE name for each kid and I just knew. So maybe I need you to pray Kevin into liking it. I'll share it with you knowing I might not get to use it, Tessa Mae. I had it picked out for another child but probably got the same reaction from Kev before. I feel like I don't even need to think about it another moment. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. You know what he said about it last night, he'd get used to it, if you named her spatula you'd get used to that too. "Here spatty!" he says. Is he comparing Tessa to naming her spatula!?! Too funny he is. We are celebrating Christmas with my dad from Wisconsin and other family tomorrow and he is right now letting the kids open presents and play with them. He is a big kid. Blessings to all and have a good night.

3 comments:
Nice name! My best friends little girl (11)is Tessa.:o)
http://donaamattiaunsorriso.blogspot.com/
jessica from Sicily
Thanks for being there! It meant so much to me!!!! I can't wait to be on the other side of an airport party...waiting for you to come home. :)
I'll keep praying for you and this sweet baby that is due. Very pretty name!
Post a Comment