
My little boy is now 5. He is a pretty fun one to have around. He got real excited when he opened his box that held two pairs of jeans in it that had no holes in the knees. Can anyone relate to having not a jean without holes for boys? I just don't have that trouble with my girls. He got camoflauge things for his birthday as you can see his brothers also got camo clothes for Christmas, their very favorite kind of clothes. The two older boys have worn their shirt and pants for 6 days straight. It's been great!!!! No laundry for them this week. I made them put them in the wash today, but by tomorrow they'll be back on. This is the fun part, I have two five year olds today, they are not twins. His sister turns 6 tomorrow. Both born in the same year, one on Jan 1st and the other Dec 30th. It is nice to have another lazy day off of school The girls and I are going to watch the rest of Jane Eyre, the BBC version (only one I've seen) is really good. Then we have another birthday party tomorrow. Happy New Year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment