Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Trying to stay on top...
I have several calls to make to organize follow-up visits for Isaac, get Moriah's stitches out, and other things and I decided not today. Although school got a late start due to a very late bedtime we did get through it all and have our sanity in tact. I need to correct some math lessons though. I did send the boys outside for some air. I sometimes get annoyed at being asked the same question too many times. Isaac wants to call Grandpa and ask when he can go out to pizza with him. Kevin and I haven't quite said yes but while he's on the full strength of the drugs we are considering letting him just once because once he starts to taper off the one drug we will want to watch what he eats for flare-ups. I don't have him on such a strict diet as before because the drugs are supposed to help him with reactions but one week ago his colon was extremely flared and oozing pus (their words to describe it). I have such trouble believing he can eat anything (their idea also). I'd rather err on the side of caution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment