I was surprised when I saw I haven't posted in a whole week. We've been busy I guess. Isaac has been doing well. He was having some more cramping in the last two weeks but it seems to be clearing now the last day or two. The more he drinks and bounces on the trampoline the better he feels. He does not like me to make him meatballs and green beans. He always gets a stomach cramp when I serve it up. Jordan and I noticed this. I kind of head it off by telling him how much I expect him to eat of it and miraculously he'll be stomach pain free when he knows he can't get away with not eating them. He's been good other than the cramps. He is talking quite a lot more.
Thank you to whoever sent us the Wal-mart gift card. Again, God stepped down to say, "Here I am to ease your burden." It was a beautiful thought. Thank you, if you even read this blog. The burden of the finances of this illness can be overwhelming at times but God keeps showing himself to us in various ways. Thank you Lord! I know the Lord wants you to "be anxious for nothing" and "casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you". It is a test of will to really follow that and not worry. I am struggling with that right now. So, if you are thinking of our family please pray for the finances to keep treating Isaac the way we are, the food we need for him and the rest of us and for provision of a van. We need to give back the one we are borrowing and how humbling it is to not have a vehicle. Pray as a family has a 15 passenger van that needs some fixing. Pray that it works and is minimal cost to fix.
Of course, please keep praying for Isaac to absorb his nutrients and for his body to continue on the healing path. We feel we are finally seeing the light we've been waiting for in his healing. We are praising the Lord for that.
Thanks also to the Z family for the squash. I didn't put up much squash because I don't personally care for it and now that Isaac needs squash for his pancakes he loves to eat everyday I don't have it and have had to call around asking. It is hard to find in the store right now. What a blessing to get a few bags and a few squash to keep Isaac in pancakes for a few more weeks anyway. He was heartbroken last Sunday when I didn't have any for breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment