courageous

banner

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Continued relief...

Isaac continues to be cramp free and pain free. Praise the Lord! He is eating well but not so varied. I try to change it as much as I can with the foods he is eating. He cannot go on in the introduction diet we are doing until his diarrhea clears up. Soon we will have goat's milk and will add yogurt for him. He didn't feel good when I gave him cow's milk yogurt so I don't dare try that again. He didn't have any trouble when he had goat's milk yogurt back in December. Pray as we get the fencing ready, food, and shelter to receive these goats. Oh, I don't think I said, but we are actually getting our own goats because driving to a milk source around here is too time-consuming. It will be "easier" to have them right here. If having goats is "easy" :) It will be another adventure.

No comments: