courageous

banner

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Caleb turned 10 today! He is just the class clown around here. Making jokes all the time and making everyone laugh, that's Caleb. We didn't have a real exciting day but made a nice breakfast and all sat down together to eat it; squash pancakes, scrambled eggs and liver and onions! Ok, I thought the liver would be a great addition to the meal for one, I remember thinking liver was pretty good the few times I had it as a kid and two, the iron is so high in it, Isaac would benefit greatly. I try always to eat what I serve even if it isn't quite to my liking. Well, I just had to spit it in the sink and then I just had to wash my mouth out because it was soooooo bad. It tasted like cow barn, yard, manure. I couldn't make the kids eat it since it almost made me vomit. They did all try it. I have to give them credit for that. Jordan and I remember liver tasting chalky but not like that. I don't know what was wrong. It was even pasture fed organic beef?!?
Isaac had a good, good day. He bounced and drank and still looks good at 9:48 p.m. Praise be to God! Bekah finished her math today and other kids are nearing the end of several subjects. I am hopeful they are mostly done soon. Spring is here and it is nice to be outside more.
Have a good Friday!

No comments: