courageous

banner

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The baby...


I looked and looked to update a picture of the lovely Lena but this is the best I could find. She started drinking water out of a cup. She is still completely a mama's girl. If I walk in the room that's it, I have to take her. She is completely wrapped around my finger, wait, no that's the other way around :) I cannot deny her. I have started (I laugh here because I've started several times) to let her cry in the night. It works once or twice and I give in because all I want to do is SLEEP! If I go feed her for 5 minutes I can be back to sleep in 10. If I let her cry it will be 45 minutes or more until she stops crying and then I'm am all the way awake! All the same, as much as I bemoan not sleeping because of a nursing baby I am not liking how quickly she is growing up. She is over 7 months old and the time is coming when she'll be more independent and I'm not ready. God certainly knew what he was doing in creating a baby to be so perfect. Thank you dear Lord for giving us another blessing to hold and love and cherish. Lena is the number one used word in our house right now.

No comments: