Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Again, not what we wanted...
The baby in Texas has found a home. This is a praise item. It was not our family so again we are disappointed. It is in God's hands and timing as to when he will place a child with us and who that will be. I feel right now is the best time to have another little one, but it isn't meant to be this time. Please pray for God's leading us to the child that is right for us. Please pray for us to know clearly when this happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw, sorry S&K. the waiting and wondering is so intensely hard sometimes. I know your hearts are sad today, but happy for this little one. I'll pray for His Perfect and Sovereign will to be revealed to you. I pray that you feel His presence and His working while you wait. He IS WORKING on YOUR behalf RIGHT NOW! I had to cling to that on many days...when things weren't working out. I found rest in His Sovereign pleasure.
waiting is hard. wondering is hard. praying you have peace today. wait in expectation though, because He *is* going to honor your obedience to Him on this journey.
HUGS!
Post a Comment