So, now I have my child on a different diet to help his particular symptoms. I made him this Berry smoothie. He liked it very well, you can tell by his messy mouth. I read the Maker's diet some time ago and now am following the plan for this child. I do believe he is improving. We are also reading the Psalms when David cried out to the Lord for help and for healing. Psalm 19 is a favorite of both of ours right now. It sounds like it was taken right out of Chronicles of Narnia or The Lord of the Rings. The Berry Smoothie is made from coconut milk, flax seed oil, honey, organic blackberries and grass fed chicken eggs. Very soothing for his irritated stomach and also contains some good healing pro-biotics and live enzymes and live proteins.
Please continue to pray for his healing! Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment