courageous

banner

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two sweet babies


Samuel (1 week) and Lena (almost 9 weeks). We were able to take Karma's girls again on Thursday and when she came to pick them up she came in to visit with new baby Samuel. Her little girl says, "Stephanie, come see my baby!" She was so proud of him especially after seeing us ooh and aah over our baby all day.

Do you just have those moments, (moms anyway) when you didn't even know you were emotional? Last night (Friday night) we went to a bridal shower. Well, since we are on this certain diet we couldn't eat what was there. I prepped the kids before we went and we ate so we wouldn't be hungry. Someone said go have something to eat. I didn't want to be rude and just sit down and ignore that so I tried to say lightheartedly, "Oh, we are on a diet that won't let us have that right now." Then someone else asked how that was going and I burst into tears!!! I was mortified. My normal "I'm in control of everything" was gone. I tried to get it together in the bathroom but have any of you figured out how to get rid of the red rimmed eyes before you go back out in public! I'm not sure why I am sharing this but maybe someone else wants to know they aren't the only one.
I tried to write this Saturday and send in but alas my computer pains me again and again.....

No comments: