courageous

banner

Friday, October 10, 2008

Where do they come up with these things?

I was doing a room check before breakfast and the little girls room was a disaster as usual. I usually ignore it but figured it should get a check too. Little 4 year old had all these clothes she changed from but were clean, you know those kind of kids. Actually I think all the girls were like that at this age. Well, I was getting on her to hurry and get it done so we could do devotions and eat breakfast and she says, "Do I have to be your maid all the time?" What!!!! I let her know who washes her clothes, feeds her and other things. Plus, they were HER clothes! She is usually trying to get out of work blaming someone or telling me to do it. Her newest thing is that she can't make the bed she just slept in because there is a spider in her room.

1 comment:

Shelly Roberts said...

We have a "witty" one at our house too .... never works, but she often tries. :) Miss you guys! ~Shelly