We are planning to wait for the Alabama mother to either call and say no or wait until the baby is born and see what she will do. We said no to the other baby for now. I did say we would consider her again after we feel more sure about the Alabama baby. So, we are praying for God to show us what will happen with the first mother. We might be being naive since our agency has a lot more experience with these things than we do but that is where our heart is right now. Sometimes I want to feel so anxious for it to happen for us but then I feel a peace that says wait and see what I have planned for you.
James 1:4-5 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Just another step in the process. God uses these situations to refine us. Sometimes we say we don't want to be refined, we've been through enough but then we look to the cross and can anything we go through ever be comparable.

4 comments:
Sounds like a plan!! Praying for you guys as you wait for the Lord to show the details ahead. Take Care!
Praying alongside you for the Alabama mother. I pray that the Lord makes His way overwhelmingly clear to you. I'll pray that His will, will be on your hearts above all else.
Hope everything works out, and you get clear direction on the path that God wants you to take. God Bless.
Hi, this is ERin again, I was just given some info on a website listing available situations-I immediatly thought of your family-I have no idea if you would be interested(especially considering your last post) but I just thought I would give you the info anyway and leave up to you and God. http://handstohold.com/opportunities.html is the wesbite-may the Lord bless you for your faithfulness in trusting Him
Post a Comment