courageous

banner

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Waiting!

Hi, we have no new news to report. We are still waiting for word about a baby. Our profile books were sent to some agencies in Texas. There are some mothers due soon down there. I don't know what soon means but I'm hoping it means soon!!! We still continue to think about this baby, especially when I am around other babies and look at how that baby fits into the family. Our agency worker leaves Monday to pick up her newest child in Haiti. They have been waiting over 2 years for this child. What a wonderful blessing for them!!!

I've told some this news but my brother is getting married in Las Vegas in February. At first it was just him and his fiance going, then their parents and their children and now it is her three siblings, partners and kids in one case, three or four friends and me. My brother worried I was being left out so he is paying my way there. I told him I might have to leave if we got a call about a baby so he knows I might not be able to go. My plane ticket ended up free because of points my dad had on a credit card so now I won't feel too bad if I can't go. Kind of adds an element of intrigue to the whole thing.

Keep us in prayer for a baby to be matched to us. I check your blogs but my computer is acting up again and I can't leave comments usually. I found out we can get high speed internet now but we can't really afford that right now so hopefully next school year. God Bless.

1 comment:

Donna said...

What lovely children! How old is your son that made muffins?! I can't wait until that day, with six children ages seven and under!

-Donna