James 1:19-20 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
I think this could have slow to think added to it but there is a verse that says to take captive every thought. I am quick to think all manners of things about what others are thinking of me. I can read something into every look or word not spoken or spoken. I sometimes have a problem with this. It can make a person paranoid which thankfully I'm not that far gone:). I wondered after the baby we were presented who had two schizophrenic parents what brought them to that place? Could it have been a self-consciousness of what everyone around them was thinking and saying? And then it grew and grew. God is gracious though and has opened my eyes to this flaw of mine. I am going to work harder at being a light and not hindering God's work by imagining all sorts of things.
The due date was yesterday for the Alabama mom and we haven't heard anything. I'm still praying she'll let someone know either way, if she is going through with it or not. I wonder though because her medical records say she was due Feb 20th so maybe we have some more time. I'm thinking it will help us get some more financing together. I got a call from a grant place yesterday needing more information and they can't give us the grant this week. It has to go through the right process. So maybe we'll be able to get it done if we have a little more time. Please pray for God to put into place whoever he has planned for our home. Thank you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment