courageous

banner

Thursday, January 17, 2008

We made it..... to the vet, that is!

OK, I have to tell you how this happens every year. Every year I take some cats to the vet to get rabies and distemper for my daycare license. Every year they make out a card for each one. This year like every other year she is asking if we brought Mississippi, no, she ran away. Do you have Spotty, Jr.? No, he ran away. Do you have Gray Cloud? No, he ran away, came back and then was gone again. We only had one of the cats that we gave shots to last year. Well, we get them shot up and I am putting Big Two Stars back in the kennel and she bolts and I can't get her back. Of course, she does this after I've spent $20 on her shots. Isn't that something? We'll see which cats we have next year!!!! :) Gideon thought they were going to be shot, as in killed and he didn't like it. He went along though and saw the process and was actually waiting for the vet to get bit by the dog.

We are waiting to see what the Lord's plan is for us. The birthmom is due next week and we need prayer for her to make a decision that is right for her and the baby. Pray for nothing to hinder her decision. Pray also for the baby's good health. Thank you and God Bless.

1 comment:

Allison & Erin said...

Steph,
I'm sure you saw that Laura had a de-lurking, & I gave in and confessed. Now, I could try to comment more here, but it seems funny when I talk to you every-other day. And there's no way I'm admitting to how many times I check on you!
I wondered if the girls have anything to share from their trip yesterday.
Sounds like we're on our own again tonight...I pray God blesses Kevin's efforts "many-fold" towards the adoption fund!
Great, now I want to talk to you...dialing...