courageous

banner

Monday, January 7, 2008

Fundraising skirt project.

The Queen and her children came over Friday for a skirt making day. Jana had made these skirts for our girls and hers when we went on a trip together to the Black Hills. We decided they would make a good fundraiser for our adoption. Jana showed Jordan how to do it because frankly I can't sew. I did get a D in home-ec for the sewing part. I get a headache looking at it. Jordan is a natural of course, takes after her father in the fine arts department. We are making about 7 different patterns. Some are shown on the left and as we get them made I will post more. We will be linking to a blog of it's own. So, please spread the word and we'll start sewing.

I haven't heard from our agency today. Sad news is the birthmom has fallen off the radar for the time being. She could show up again after the baby is born but at this point we don't know. It is a bit up in the air which is the way of adoption anyway, it could change at anytime. We are praying for God's will to be done and are praying for the mother to make the choices that are right for her and the baby both for adoption and healthwise. She is very depressed and I believe this could affect her decision if she is not thinking clearly and thinking only with emotions.

No comments: