Hi, I'm sitting here while Kevin is doing bookwork, kids are in bed minus two anyway. My two oldest girls were invited by a friend to go to the Home School Day at the Capital tomorrow. I'm quite excited for them. There will be visits with the Governor and many others. North Dakota is one of the strictest home school states and they are working on legislation for 2009 when the laws are going to be changed, and we are praying for the better. Tomorrow is a chance to make a difference and influence some of the lawmakers. I'll be praying they are on their best behavior. Isaac may have passed his parasite, something happened anyway. It wasn't quite the way the doctor said it would happen but we'll find out Monday when he goes for a check-up. I'll be so happy, he can be on the road to gaining weight and getting some good nutrients in him. Isaac could use the 11 pounds that Hudson gained over on http://steppingoutoftheboat.blogspot.com. Way to go baby Hudson!!
I am taking some animals to the vet for their shots tomorrow. I have to leave the house at 8:15 a.m. and I have no older girls to help me!!!! What was I thinking? I have to do it for my daycare license.
Here's a cute kid saying (I know I've told a few people this one). When Gideon went to bed the other night he asked if he could have his sister Riah's phone number. It all goes back to a couple nights before this when observing them being so kind to each other I told him I hope you are close to your sister when you are big and when your married you call her up and say "Hi, sis, how are you, I love you. How are your kids doing? etc." He wants her phone number so he can call her some day. I told him I'd make sure he got it when she gets a number. She's only 3. That's our life right now. Our agency wrote and they want our profile books so they can send them out to some other agencies. Other than that no new news. God Bless.

1 comment:
What is this about a parasite? I don't think you blogged about this. How did they treat it?
Post a Comment