courageous

banner

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tag, I'm It

Jana the Queen tagged me so I answer these questions about myself:

Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Hoeing weeds in beet fields
2. Secretary for a lawyer
3. Hostess at a resort in the Black Hills
4. Christmas call drive for the Perry Center
5. Substitute teacher for 19 schools in Rapid, City, SD

Places I have lived:

1. Kent, Minnesota
2. Custer, South Dakota
3. Zurich, Switzerland
4. Fargo, North Dakota
5. Moorhead, Minnesota

TV shows I like to watch:

I won't admit to watching it
but, I like dramas without the
junk. Hard to find.

Places I've been to:

1. Florida with my parents
2. Florida for our honeymoon
3. Florida to help a friend move
4. Maine
5. Europe(Switzerland, Italy, Germany and France)

Fave Foods:

1. Chocolate (cookies, on ice cream, cheesecake, mudcake, candy)
2. Pork chops with some kind of potato and home canned green beans
3. Cherry Pepsi (is this a food?)
4. Oyster stew with lots of oyster crackers and butter
5. Grilled cheese and home canned tomato soup

Books I've Especially Appreciated Lately:

1. The Heart of Anger by Lou Priolo
2. Raising Maidens of Virtue by Stacy McDonald
3. Proverbs for Parenting
4. Philippians (we are studying it in school)
5. The last Ted Dekker book I read (Can he tell you
what's what or what?)

Things I Enjoy: (no particular order)

1. Reading Ted Dekker books
2. Reading other books
3. Canning!!!!!!!
4. When the kids are finally in bed and it is
just Kevin and I!!!
5. Being a mother

I tag Laura at Stepping Out of the Boat



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Ted Dekker books too, My favorite is When Heaven Weeps and The Blessed Child.
Aimee

Laura Lu said...

I know what shows you like to watch!!! :) But nice job on the evasive answer! :)

Brownie said...

Hi.
I also have lived in Kent, MN; Fargo, and Moorhead :)
Barbara