courageous

banner

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why are there not (m)any pictures of me?????


OK, all you mom's out there start giving the camera's to the kids and your husbands and make them take a picture of you once in awhile doing something, it could be laundry or dishes or sweeping the floor since that might be all it seems you do. But better yet, a picture of you reading to the little ones, helping with math, or putting a bandaid on someone. The one you really need to try to get is on your birthday. Annnnddddd while you are at it start assigning someone to make you a birthday cake. It could be a home-ec project. I am busy putting together a photo portfolio of our family doing fun things and everyday things and I'm not finding me on there. An example is the birthday pictures I put together which I just tried to download on here and would you believe an hour of work is lost because I didn't save it. It was a great collage. I put together a collage of the only pictures of me that weren't family pictures!! And for some reason my dial up won't let me upload it. So here is a picture of Kevin and me. Hence, a picture with me in it.

3 comments:

Is Eight Enough? said...

Wow! Am I ever thankful for you posting this picture!! Do you know how hard I had to SQUINT to try to figure out what you looked like on your eeny teeny family picture!! LOL!!

I have to tell you a funny: When I was looking through your pictures one day I saw a really nice picture of all your kids and 'you' - or so I thought. I said to my husband (politely I am sure *grin*) 'they are a bit old to be having babies?' KICK me!! It was your aunt and uncle! LOL!

So thanks for putting up a decent sized pic so we can all see you!!

:o)

Brownie said...

A very nice picture of you.

I always thought you had a nice smile :)

Laura Lu said...

Ahh...you guys are so super cute!!!

Yay for getting your photos for your profile book. You will do great!