courageous

banner

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Last concert...




Sigh... I wish it weren't over. Symphony has been very enjoyable for me. The concert today was so good! I'm going to miss the concerts. (A big apology to my parents; I thought I had told them the date of the concert, well, I did in a Jan. email but I really thought I had mentioned it since.) Life is sometimes so busy!!!! This week was an especially busy one in school and in activities. And then Thursday I crunched my head getting in the van to put Lena in her seat and I spent Friday in quite a lot of pain. It crunched my neck real good. I couldn't get into a chiropractor so have had to live with it. I won't be in town until Thurs. I can't wait to get some relief!!!!! Needless to say, I'm not that great on communicating with people. I tend to put it off until later and then I remember at 11 p.m. or later! Can anyone relate? I'm notorious for waiting until the last minute. I sure wish I would have called to check if they had it written down. I made a big assumption! I added some pictures of the girls together and Jordan and her conductor and Emily sitting with her stand partner before the concert. Jordan does have her chamber concert April 14th at noon. She is in a trio and then another larger group. It will be so neat to see her play. She sat in the back this year and while the concerts are enjoyable we don't actually see Jordan playing the songs. April 14th for any who are interested. All I know is that it is at Sanford Health. We don't know where exactly yet but she has one practice before then so we'll find out then.

No comments: