To come home to your own house after cleaning someone else's is a bit of a downer. I left a very neat and tidy house with very clean bathrooms I might add to come home to, well, my house. It doesn't feel clean! Em and I went and cleaned 4 more hours. Jordan and I cleaned there 7 hours on Saturday. I guess we are in the cleaning business. We have two customers, one which is a once in awhile job and this new one should be every other week. I am hoping to put away the money to paint the house, but we will see. Other things always seem to crop up.
I am off to weed in the gardens! Oh boy, are they bad! One week you feel on top of it and the next week the weeds take over. We are eating lettuce everyday still and snow pea pods are ready now. Mmmm. They were really tasty last night. The green beans are flowering so it shouldn't be long until we get the canner out! Anyone else at the end of the season in your canning room. I have 4 jars green beans, 12 stewed tomatoes, 12 corn, 5 pears and then lots of peaches and some applesauce left. By the time you can buy peaches and get apples they should be gone too or nearly gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment