Our chicken coop got a face lift this weekend. The first picture was the only picture I could find of what it looked like before. It's only a partial picture of it but you can see the need for some improvement. I wish it was all the way done before I showed it, with trim painted and landscaping done but here is our latest project. (but you know, I'm not sure all that will get done with the way we do projects around here) The plants were left overs from the perennial garden. The second picture with the door in place looked a lot like The Little House on the Prairie House. We still have two sides to do before winter. We did the south side 4 years ago so this has been waiting a long time. Siding is so expensive. We bought a five gallon can of red paint 4 years ago and it was lumpy. We used it anyway and it worked.

No comments:
Post a Comment