Ok, so I look at that picture of my last post of my "deals" and think, "those things aren't worth $10" but then I look at it again and see 11 of the items were completely free. A friend asked what I had to buy to get those things. Well, nothing. None of them required another purchase to get them free. I discovered a new twist to coupons tonight. I was playing around looking up things on ebay while the family had movie night (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea) and discovered you can buy coupons on ebay. I am bidding on 20 coupons for those same croutons. It is actually $20 in coupons since they double up to $1 each at most grocery stores. This time I'm going to wait until the croutons are on sale at the grocery store and get them less than $0.55 each. It will only cost me $1.43 to buy them online. Of course, I'll only buy coupons for items I'll really use and only if I can get them under $2 for 20. Wow! Some people were up to $10 on Pampers baby wipes coupons. I could not imagine spending that much on coupons!!!!
We sure like those croutons on our salads. We eat salad (from the garden) for every lunch and supper and it is nice to dress it up a different way each time. My favorite salad toppings are croutons, shredded carrot, and shredded cheese with homemade ranch buttermilk dressing. I'm hoping the salad lasts until the cucumbers and cherry tomatoes come ripe.

No comments:
Post a Comment