I can't take the cold! I want to be outside weeding or something! I drove home from town last night dropping off a kid's friend and the roads are just mush and cause a head-ache even trying to drive on them! The girls tried out with the friend for the symphony yesterday. I'm praying they all make it in. It was a great experience last year for Jordan and we know it would be for Emily. It's a disadvantage that we don't have a school orchestra nearby they could take part in but you do the best you can with what you have and the girls are doing well anyway. We had a very late night. I was couponing last night and for some reason I am so slow at it.
Kevin had an appointment and unfortunately for him, his finger isn't healing very well. He will be 4 more weeks with another new splint. There isn't much blood flow there and that hinders healing. His new splint pushes up the broken bone and makes it look more "normal". He probably won't be able to use the end of that finger and he's a bit bummed because he wants to play banjo with the kids but I'm not without hope. God has done bigger things before!
Isaac is improving with his last relapse. In the UC (ulcerative colitis) world it is called a "flare". It has been disappointing but we know what we are dealing with and a bit about how to fight it. He is definitely improved yesterday and today! Praise God for that! Please continue praying for his healing! Thank you!

1 comment:
Sorry about all the health troubles. I'm sure you get weary from worry.
Will you share how you are getting the coupons? I need to be more diligent with that.
(Barbara)
Post a Comment