Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Sunday, May 9, 2010
A little lift needed...
Face lift? (Maybe, but not a chance) ski lift (yeah, I'd like to try that someday), lift chair (not quite yet although my body sure feels worn right now after all the gardening), emotional/spiritual lift (jackpot!!) Nothing really out of the ordinary at our house right now. If you know what our last two years have been like then you know that ordinary can be a bit.........difficult. I could really use a huge "out of the ordinary" experience right now, like, winning some of the sweepstakes I've entered for a new washer and dryer or the new 2010 Dodge Caravan that I just entered today, or how about the $1,000,000 giveaway I entered a month or so back. The best "out of the ordinary" experience though would be for Isaac to be completely healed. He had some valleys again in our climb to wellness recently. We are looking forward to his complete healing. Please pray for him to be completely healed and for his spirits to be lifted up. He's planning to go to Mexico on the next missions trip so I pray God has it planned for his healing to be complete before then (possibly next February). I know so many of you are praying for Isaac already but if you could just please remember him in your prayers he'd appreciate it and we can petition God together to bring a blessing upon Isaac's body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment