courageous

banner

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Trying to feel encouraged?

I would really like to see the good in anything that I am doing for Isaac but he continues to show signs that he is not healing. I don't know what else to do and would really like to just disappear and not face any of these issues again. I wish there was someone else who could take over. I wish I knew the answers. I thought God would show them to us but that doesn't appear to be his plan. Like David cried out to the Lord, "How long O, Lord will you make me wait?"

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh Stephanie. I'm so sorry you and Isaac and your family have to go through this. It really breaks my heart to read about how hard things are. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. I wish I could drive up and spend the weekend helping your family while you go off with some girlfriends for a silly girls' weekend, or you and Kevin could go for a relaxing reconnecting weekend.
It may not feel like it will get better, but someday it will be better. Take it an hour at a time, a day at a time. Be very, very kind and loving to yourself.