courageous

banner

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Taking the day off...

The last couple years home schooling we do school up until Christmas Eve Day and we only take 2 days and then we take only New Years off. Today, we took the day off. I think we will tomorrow too. I had to paint the bathrooms. The plumber comes tomorrow to put in the sinks and toilets. Yee Haw! I will be happy to have the living room and my room back to normal (there are boxes and such everywhere). Most of all, I will be happy to have a toilet nearer to me in the night! It's a long, cold walk around 5 a.m. to the end of the house.

The kids are playing computer and other games. The oldest three went with Grandpa Christmas shopping. Lena is napping. It's a nice day!

The oldest girls are preparing musical numbers for Christmas Eve service at the church I grew up in. I am working to get my house clean. I need an army or the children to leave for a couple days so that it would stay clean!

Isaac continues looking good. We see some very small changes in bm's, less blood. We keep looking for more concrete changes. Dr. K. thinks the blood will just quit all of a sudden as the ulcers disappear. I still struggle to feed him nourishing but different things. It seems it is the same meals every single day.

Merry Christmas and God Bless You all as you make your plans.

1 comment:

The Vander Vorsts said...

Merry Christmas to your family from ours. We continue to pray for Isaac. I was reading in the HSLDA magazine that Mrs. Klicka also has the same struggle. A contact, maybe?