courageous

banner

Monday, December 28, 2009

A nice surprise...

Kevin and I ran to town to pick up finishing things for birthdays and a shower curtain rod for our almost finished bathroom last night. I got out a few times at stores and noticed one of my brand new gloves the girls bought me missing. I felt awful because they picked them out for the feel of it and look and I love them. We drove back to the first store we went to and Voila! it was there right where I stepped out of the van. I had prayed the whole way that it would be there and what a nice surprise to find it, a little bit rumpled from being driven on but there just the same.

Isaac has shown a nice sign of improvement yesterday, only 1 bm all day. I pray it continues on this path and we see the blood gone soon. It's such a little amount now and not every time! I pray also for weight gain, growth in height, etc. With him being on so much prednisone we may not see the height growth for some time. He is slowly coming off it. We have a Dexa-scan on Wednesday to see just how do his bones look right now. He'll probably have one once a year to gauge growth. I guess it is a quick scan but we have to be there at 8:30 a.m.