Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Monday, November 23, 2009
Again life goes on...
We wake up everyday and must keep going! I am determined to get this child well so I need to put aside my fears again! I have been having a bad weekend. Plain old discouraged and worn out by the efforts it takes to look and try solutions to getting Isaac well. I feel like we have exhausted every avenue and we just can't get him on a steady uphill climb. We woke up with a new plan and a new attitude (actually new strength from the Lord). Keep on praying and reading God's word, my only advice to those who are falling on hard times. And confiding in good friends. I didn't expect to fall apart yesterday when two of the very best of friends asked about Isaac but I sure appreciate them and praise God for their good friendship and constant prayers for us. (pretty sure they read this) I am doing much better today. My hubby and I got together last night and prayed and read the Bible together. We again prayed a very specific prayer and God answered it this morning! This is the second time we prayed that and He answered the very next morning. It cannot be anything but from the Lord. I need to keep trusting in the Lord to get us through. He has not left us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment