Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Friday, August 14, 2009
T(axed) E(nough) A(lready)...
We all went to a Tea Party last night! A taxed enough already tea party. It's part of a nationwide effort to get people out there voicing their concerns about the way this country is going with health care and other things. There was an open mike with the local radio talk show host. I was in line to talk about the Parental Rights Amendment but they ran out of time before I got there. The point is I was in line and I was going to do it! Today, I called this talk show host's program and put a plug in for the Amendment. I was so nervous and he was going to a break so I didn't get to say everything but again "I did it"! This is really important to get the word out. This Amendment needs to be in the Constitution. Read about what the Convention of the Rights of the Child could mean for you on www. ParentalRights.org. And....call your congressmen and tell them you support this. Calling your congressmen is really the only way to make sure your voice is heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment