Lena. She is one year old today. We had a party for her yesterday with family. The kids have all been looking forward to celebrating the birthday of their favorite person in the world! She had her first cake and ice cream. She didn't eat much of it. She was a little doll of course. She has been a wonderful blessing! Last year at this very day (since today is her birthday) I was in the beginning of labor at this very moment. She was born around 8:57 p.m. at 8 lbs 1 oz. Thank you Lord!
Please continue praying for healing on Isaac's body. He's feeling energetic and was up earlier than usual getting his school done. We've started out slow today and will keep adding subjects until we are doing everything. Kids are always excited the first week. I hope it keeps up. Praise that Lena slept until 7:30 a.m. I am thankful for some sleep. I actually feel great today. I deleted my last post because a couple days ago I was very discouraged and it was a discouraging post. Being around our church family always gives me a huge boost of strength and help for the week. When I am down the first thing I say to myself is "I'll stay home from church, I just can't do it. I'm too tired." Then, when I go I come away from the service refreshed and feeling like I can handle whatever the week has in store. I think that separating ourselves from others is a normal reaction when we are unsure, sad, worried, etc. and that is the last thing we should do.

No comments:
Post a Comment