Oh, some days are so trying and some are just so-so. Today, was a so-so day. Kevin again ended up home because of the flooding going on around here. Not flooding at our house but in the town where he works. There is no travel advised in town so the college was cancelled two days now. Good news is he gets paid when they cancel but not all the times he hasn't been able to get out of our driveway because of snow. Oh well, God provides and someday we will look back on this trying time financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually and see how God pulled us through and already we give all glory to the Lord for his leading and care of us during this time. We are thankful for the work Kevin's been able to do on the girls' room.
I feel Isaac had a good day. He's back to school. Getting rid of the parasites the last couple of weeks really wiped him out. Good thing he wasn't behind in anything really so he should be able to stay on top of things now. He is so much better when we can get him to drink a lot. He had another lymph treatment yesterday and they seem to be helping him. He looks better in his face to me. I bought him and me and anyone else who wants to jump a little, a rebounder. I found one with a handle. I thought it would help our lymph systems drain better to be bouncing. Isaac could use some movement too. He already tried it out.
Please keep on praying for Isaac to heal. Pray for his lymphatic system to stay clear. Pray for him to keep on digesting his food (the doctor was so pleased when I told him about his bowel movements, it means something is starting to work right)(Praise the Lord!), Praise that his thrush is gone and he can eat solid foods again! Pray for continued strength for him to patiently endure the healing process. Pray for me also to "patiently" endure. I am feeling overloaded again at times and get too impatient with the kids. I want to crawl in my bed and watch movies and let someone else do all that needs to be done! Don't worry, I won't do that but it would be nice for a day or two or more :) Thank you so much for thinking of us! We appreciate it. We will get through this, Isaac will heal, and we will be able to celebrate!
Oh, the reason for the post was to say our computer is going in for some clean-up work so it will be gone a few days. I'll check in when it comes back. God Bless and have a good week and week-end.

No comments:
Post a Comment