courageous

banner

Monday, March 2, 2009

I feel great!

I asked Isaac around noon how he felt and his words were, "I feel great!" He is nearly finished with school today and looks so good. Last night he commented that he didn't think he was sick because he is just used to feeling like this and I wanted to cry everytime I thought of it. He hardly remembers what it feels like to feel better than this. I am praying hard today for God to show him how good he will be feeling soon. Isaac also had a dream last night that he got better quick. Kevin asked him what he did then. Isaac said, "I was happy." This also breaks my heart because illness saps your joy in life and I just can't wait until he is happy most all the time! Please keep praying for these good days to get better and for Isaac's dream to come true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is good, what encouragement for you to hear him say that... still following your story and praying for you all :)